The purpose of the EUSDR is to reinvigorate the Danube region. The community collaborated with a research team. In addition to cbased, ZEW, IAW and WIIW were involved in this project.
In order to define new measures for the reinvigoration of the Danube region cbased lead discussions, moderated focus groups and managed online processes. After the focus groups had established first conclusions these have been made available to a wider audience for validation.
As a result cbased formulated concrete recommendations to meet the objective of the reinvigoration of the Danube region.
Ready to achieve similar results?
We're excited to learn about your project, your challenges and your needs.
Get in touch for a first intro call.
- Project design
- Scientific research
- Conduct interviews with focus groups
- Moderation of online discussion
- Customized technology
- Process management
- Client: The Federal State of Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
- Participation: 150 participants in online discussion, 50 participants in 4 focus groups
- Type of discussion: Internal
- Year: 2015